Our surroundings would not be what they are without the use of performance chemicals.
Liquid Rubber by Kuraray Co. Ltd., Japan
Liquid rubber ( isoprene or / and butadiene ) is a viscous liquid rubber which functions as a reactive plasticizer with cross-linkable properties with base rubber.
|Liquid Rubber||Structure||Mn||Melt viscosity at 38 °C (Pa.s)||Tg (°C)|
Dry bonding agents by Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd., Japan
Reinforcing resins for vulcanization adhesion synthetic and steel cords.
Sumikanol 610 ( by Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd ) :
m-cresol based Novolac type resin
1. When used in natural rubber or combination with diene rubber,
i. it reduces crack growth in tyre.
ii. high dynamic Young's modulus is achieved.
iii. resistance against abrasion and skidding in tyres.
2. When used with a methylene donor like Sumikanol 507 AP, it shows excellent properties for the vulcanization adhesion with reinforcing agent like synthetic and steel cords.
Sumikanol 620 ( by Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd ) :
Resorcinol- formaldehyde resin
1. When used with a methylene donor like Sumikanol 507 AP, it shows excellent properties for the vulcanization adhesion with reinforcing agent like synthetic and steel cords.
2. Low hygroscopicity as compared to conventional RF-resins and hence no blocking.
3. High solubility with rubber.
4. Very low free resorcinol for environmental protection
5. Lower fuming / weight loss at higher temperature.
Sumikanol 507 AP ( by Bara Chemicals Ltd)
HMMM resin ( methylene donor)
1. When used with a methylene acceptor like Sumikanol 520/Sumikanol 610, it shows excellent properties for the vulcanization adhesion with reinforcing agent like synthetic and steel cords.
2. No influence of amine degradation
3. No health hazard
Tackyfying agents by Taoka Chemical Co. Ltd., Japan
A tackyfying cross linking agent for butyl tyre curing bladders and envelops.
Tackirol 201 is a modified resin which is being used by several major bladder and envelop manufacturer across the world. As compared to a particular competitive cross linking agent, it shows better performance on following aspects :
1. Better tensile strength after aging : Butyl rubber tackified with Tackirol 201, shows higher tensile strength at lower phr addition level, as compared to the competitive tackyfying resin ( kindly refer the graphical representation in the attachment , test conducted at 170 C for 100 hrs).
2. Early and better torque setting : Early torque rise and subsequently attaining the desired torque level with lower dosing level as compared to competitive product.
Pre-vulcanization inhibitor by Toray Fine Chemicals., Japan
Scorch inhibitor for NR and their blends in accelerate sulfur curing system.
CTPI : N- (Cyclohexylthio )-phthalamide
CTPI is a scorch inhibitor for NR and diene rubbers and their blends in accelerated sulfur curing system
It permits early addition of curatives for better dispersion and reduced mixing time.
Increases productivity by allowing higher injection temperature.
Improves storage stability of fully compounded stock at ambient conditions.